Proofing Area: In both raw-dough and panned applications, Intralox solutions for spirals, racetracks, tray proofers, and elevators deliver superior results.
Using an Intralox solution for your proofing systems allows for the best use of available plant floor space, specifically when installing new proofing equipment. Additionally, our solution has been observed to lower energy consumption in comparison to current technology alternatives.
Maintaining consistent temperature and humidity levels is crucial in the proofing process. Having a maintenance-free Intralox solution requiring very little repair time makes it easier to sustain such conditions.
Additional benefits of Intralox proofing solutions:
- Improved pan control, orientation, and product release
- Improved product quality
- Prevention of unscheduled downtime
- Reduction of product loss
- Longer belt and component life
- Increased throughput
- Easy cleaning
- Elimination of metal wear debris
- Available in heat-resistant materials
- Optimizes use of production space
Intralox has a dedicated Spiral Team that can help you with your most challenging requirements for spiral proofers. Please contact Intralox for help with the design of your new bakery applications or for improvement of your existing ones, including high-tension systems (e.g., racetrack systems).
- Martin's® Reduces Downtime and Product Loss with FoodSafe Conveyor Workshops
- Marunaka Confectionary Meets Stringent Hygiene and Maintenance Standards with Intralox Belting
- DirectDrive System Dramatically Increases Plant Efficiency and Production Capacity at Gourmand