Conveyor belts and equipment for bakery plants
Some in the bakery industry think of us solely as a conveyor belt manufacturer. But we’re much more than that.
We provide a complete range of conveyance solutions for all types of bakery plants, including bread/bun, pastries and confections, cookies, crackers, and tortillas and flat breads. Our belt and equipment technologies can handle a wide variety of baked and pre-baked goods and packaging, efficiently and without damage.
Our bakery industry solutions help you realize key improvements, including:
- Improving food safety and operational effectiveness in dough-handling areas
- Maintaining orientation and eliminating jams on pan lines
- Optimizing spirals for freezing, cooling, and proofing
- Ensuring maximum return on investment for major back-end projects
Bakery plant processing areas
Where can Intralox make the difference for you?
Equipment SpotlightAIM Equipment for Pizza
Revolutionize pizza handling with washdown-capable automation solutions that deliver maximized throughput and gentle product handling.
Insights and Results
Bakery manufacturers find success with Intralox solutions
Eliminating worries on a high-speed bun line
Series 560 belts and sprockets ensure reliable transfers at maximum speed for Kwik Trip's bakery plant
Intelligent switching solution increases uptime
Roncadin increases frozen pizza production by 50% with AIM technology and Intralox Smart Carryway
Frequently Asked Questions
Intralox provides products and support to producers of all types of fresh and frozen bakery goods, including:
- Fresh bread products like soft breads and buns, rolls, tortillas, and flat breads
- Fresh-baked sweet goods like cakes, muffins, pastries, and donuts
- Frozen bakery products, including frozen dough, pizzas, and pastries (e.g., croissants, pies, and tarts)
- Cookies, crackers, and biscuits
Intralox offers a wide range of spiral conveyor services to help you maximize belt life and prevent downtime in these crucial applications. Services available to bakery plants include Health Checks, spiral conveyor audits, remote monitoring with IntraloxIntelligence, and consultation with Intralox’s Optimization Services Group (OSG).
When downtime can’t be avoided, we can help ensure that your spiral is back to being fully operational as quickly as possible. We offer training—remote, on-site, or hybrid—and resources like Performance Support Videos to help your team better understand how to maintain spiral belts and troubleshoot common challenges.
- Standard seven-day lead time
- Expedited services: four-hour, same-day, next-day, and three-day options to most locations
- 99%+ service levels
- Industry-best expedited belt ship date guarantee of $20,000/€20,000
Even through the recent challenges of a global pandemic and catastrophic supply chain issues faced by many manufacturers, we’ve maintained order accuracy and on-time shipment levels at well above 99%.