Conveyor belts for can manufacturing
Intralox brings maximum value to can manufacturers by continuously enhancing products and services customized to meet industry needs. Our extensive history and partnerships in the industry—and our position as the market leader—ensure we deliver proven and innovative technologies.
Our industry-specialized experts positioned around the world provide comprehensive, global support to any plant, no matter the location. By conducting plant surveys and focusing on can manufacturer priorities, we can offer the most valuable recommendations, services, and support for optimizing can plant efficiency.
Where can Intralox make the difference for you?
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer belts and services for producers of nearly every type of metal container. This includes beverage cans, food cans, specialty cans, cylindrical battery cells, and more.
We provide various modular plastic belt series that fit virtually all conveyor requirements in the canmaking process. We can help you with our recommendations to make the optimal selections for belt series, style, and materials to use for the various can-handling requirements such as the need for small transfers, low friction, open area, or vacuum properties.
For more information, contact Intralox Customer Service or your account manager.
Factors to consider include friction, temperature, UV light resistance, and fire retardancy. Intralox provides a range of belt material options to ensure optimal performance regardless of your plant’s or area’s specific conditions.
Yes. Many customers prefer split sprockets because they enable faster and simpler replacements. Contact Intralox Customer Service to confirm the availability of certain size and material combinations.
Intralox offers an array of on-site and remote services to canmaking plants, such as:
- Pre-installation: capital budgeting and projected total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis, new conveyor design support, and product recommendations with performance guarantees
- Installation and upgrades: installation and startup support, no cure/no pay tests for new products, and retrofit design guidelines
- Preventive maintenance: critical application and general belt health checks, preventive maintenance optimization, spare parts audits, SKU optimization
- Training: on-the-line maintenance trainings, Performance Support Videos
- Troubleshooting: engineering/technical support and expedited belt service, available 24/7 (in most regions)
Please contact Intralox Customer Service or your account manager to learn more or to request a specific service.