Packaging Area: Reduce maintenance and product damage in infeed-to-slicer applications.
The Intralox Series 900 large roller belt for bread slicer infeed conveyors is proven to decrease product damage and maintenance while improving worker safety. This FDA-compliant bakery packaging solution is a superior alternative to “magic carpet” belts, since it offers twice the belt life while allowing for quicker and easier repairs. One bakery plant was able to reduce routine maintenance by 50% after installing the Intralox S900 large roller belt on their slicer infeed conveyor.
Key features and benefits of this solution include:
- Longer belt life: Belt life is double that of magic carpet roller belts
- Reduced maintenance: Repairs are quicker and easier than those of “magic carpet” belts, allowing plant personnel to focus on other areas of the plant
- Improved product quality: Roller top belt eliminates back pressure and produces an even product ow, reducing product damage
- Improved performance: The FDA-compliant rollers of the S900 do not bend nor get stuck; therefore, “dead zones” on the belt are eliminated
- Improved worker safety: Elimination of pinch points
- Lower noise level: Quieter operation than metal belts due to the low friction of plastic components
- Martin's® Reduces Downtime and Product Loss with FoodSafe Conveyor Workshops
- Marunaka Confectionary Meets Stringent Hygiene and Maintenance Standards with Intralox Belting
- DirectDrive System Dramatically Increases Plant Efficiency and Production Capacity at Gourmand