Dough Area: From first resting to proofing infeed, Intralox has the right solution for your dough area.
By utilizing Intralox modular plastic belting solutions for dough-handling applications, many of our customers have been able to add more water into their dough while maintaining the non-stick characteristics of the conveyor belt. Whether you want to reduce flour consumption, air contamination from flour, product contamination, maintenance costs, or unscheduled downtime, Intralox has a solution designed to deliver the results you need.
Some of the advantages that Intralox solutions bring to dough-handling applications:
- Zero mistracking: related costs are also eliminated.
- Maximum clean: Intralox belt material does not encourage bacteria growth, and our sanitation guidelines ensure that belts can be cleaned easily and effectively.
- Longer belt life: Intralox belts last at least three times longer than flat belts.
- Less product adhesion: we offer belts that reduce adhesion-related product loss by 80%.
Please contact Intralox for help with the design of your new bakery applications or for improvement of your existing ones.
- Martin's® Reduces Downtime and Product Loss with FoodSafe Conveyor Workshops
- Marunaka Confectionary Meets Stringent Hygiene and Maintenance Standards with Intralox Belting
- DirectDrive System Dramatically Increases Plant Efficiency and Production Capacity at Gourmand