Service and Support to Keep You Ready for Anything
Comprehensive Services and Support at Every Project Stage
As part of our Packer to Palletizer portfolio, end users and OEMs have access to a suite of services, regardless of where you are in your project stage.
- Line layout consulting enables optimized layouts for small footprints
- Conveyor and installation guidelines reduce engineering costs and risks
- Customized 3D Conveyor Configuration tool reduces risk and time to design conveyors
Short lead time/stable supply chain
- Most industrial standard belts and sprockets available for same-day shipping at no cost
24/7 customer service in select regions
- Toll-free access to Intralox experts 24/7 in North America, Europe, and China
99%+ on-time shipping and order accuracy
Same-day shipping for the most common belts in standard widths (most markets)
Guaranteed same-day emergency shipping
Regular maintenance training and health checkups
Belt performance guaranteed in all applications recommended by an Intralox representative or your money back—unconditionally
Intralox’s Triangulation Program
With our Triangulation Program, Intralox partners directly with OEMs and end users to reduce risk for all involved. Communication early in the project life cycle allows us to apply our industry expertise and combine it with innovative Intralox technology and services to decrease project timelines and minimize troubleshooting.
Watch the video above for an in-depth look at how Packer to Palletizer services enable line layout optimization.
Welcome to the Future of Packaging Conveyance
Intralox is your one source for risk-free, future-ready, proven Packer to Palletizer conveyance belting solutions.
Welcome to the Future Without Dead Plates
Learn more about the benefits of no dead plates and see how Intralox can optimize your lines for the future.