ARB Switch Diverts a Variety of Package Types in a Compact Footprint
Intralox’s ARB Switch* provides a flexible, low-maintenance, safe, and reliable alternative to traditional slat switches, pusher arms, and sliding shoe sorters. Employing patented Activated Roller Belt™ (ARB™) technology, Intralox switches precisely divert/lane products from single or multiple infeed lines to multiple outfeed lines, accommodating both center and side infeeds. Items can be switched to either the left or the right, and feed positions can vary as needed.
*Switch conveyors are also referred to as diverter conveyors, dividers, or laning conveyors.
Benefits of ARB Switches:
- All the benefits of patented ARB technology
- Offer greater throughput and package-handling flexibility than traditional solutions like pusher arms (up to 500 products per minute)
- Reduce downtime associated with traditional slat switches
- Protect product quality
- Enable a continuous flow of products through multiple infeeds
- Provide flexibility to accommodate instant changes in product types and sizes, switch configurations, and infeed/outfeed positions with control software modifications only
- Safer than alternative diverter conveyors
Ideal solution for...
- Handling a variety of product sizes (as small as 4 in. x 4 in. [100 mm x 100 mm] with no maximum) and types (cases, tray packs, 2-liter shells, litho-packs, bundles, pouches, polybags, shrink-wrapped packages)
- Increasing throughput capacity at a switching or line dividing point
- Reducing the number of conveyors and controls
- Increasing safety compared to slat switches, sliding shoe sorters, and other laning conveyors and diverting conveyors
- Accommodating a high number of lanes
ARB technology available:
ARB™ Switch S400
DARB™ Switch S400
ARB™ Switch S7000
ARB™ Switch S7050