ThermoDrive Series 8140: An Easy Drop-in Replacement for Hygienic Lug-Driven Belts
- August 4, 2021
With the release of ThermoDrive® Series 8140, food industry manufacturers can now purchase high-quality, hygienic lug-driven belts supported by Intralox’s expertise and guarantees.
OEMs can partner directly with Intralox as a single source for all homogeneous belts. For food processors and equipment manufacturers, S8140 offers easy drop-in replacement for many existing applications so there’s no need to retrofit or redesign your conveyors.
With additional ThermoDrive belts and accessories for the 8140 series in development, Intralox continually works to create solutions for our customers’ evolving product, application, and operational needs.
For years, our customers asked us to offer this solution, and we’re happy to deliver. Now our customers are able to get all their belts from us with the standard Intralox lead times and guarantees they expect.Rod Markovits
Intralox Global Food Industry Team Leader
- Easy drop-in replacement for existing lug-driven belts
- Made with polyurethane A23 material for longer belt life
- Matte finish belt surface offers better product release
- Minimized sink marks for improved scraping
- Available with flights, Synchronized Sidewalls, and V-guides
- Smoother lugs for a more hygienic outcome
- Backed by Intralox’s renowned expertise, customer service, and written guarantees
Features and Components
For a closer look at key features and components of this belt, view the photos below:
The industry's highest quality field splice for Synchronized Sidewalls
ThermoDrive Series 8140 belts are available with V-guides
ThermoDrive S8140 sprockets, designed for drive-lug engagement, paired with support wheels.
ThermoDrive Series 8140 support wheels and idle tail roller