Intralox’s future-ready, innovative solutions scale battery production and increase speed to market in your plants.
- Eliminate elevators, returnways, and pallets
- Reduce conveyor needs and footprint by up to 50%
- Full-width support and configurability with Intralox Activated Roller Belt (ARB) technology
- Handling of products as small as 4 in x 4 in (102 mm x 102 mm) and up to full-size battery packs
Take advantage of future-ready flexibility to convey new cells, modules, and packs so you can be ready for market changes. We’re not just planning for the future. We’re inventing it.
Want to accelerate the launch of greenfield EV battery plants? Learn how
Double your throughput with Intralox DARB technology
Eliminate pallets used for conveying your EV batteries with the touchless, gentle handling of Intralox Dual-Stacked Angled Roller Belt (DARB) Merges and Sorters. Gentler handling reduces risk, ensuring your cells, modules, and packs are safer, decreasing product damage and doubling your throughput.
- High roller density accommodates large variations in product size
- Simplify controls and reduce installation time
- Increase throughput with elimination of stop-and-go transfers
- Increase reliability with no-touch technology
- Eliminate guarding and moving parts above belt surface
For the top automakers and battery manufacturers, these challenges are very familiar. They trust Intralox as their solutions partner to help them accelerate the launch of their greenfield plants.Gordon Cole
Intralox Business Development Analyst
Innovative EV Solutions: Future Built on Experience
Intralox’s innovative technology and problem-solving expertise help EV battery manufacturers build for the future.