ARB Transfers Orient and Position Every Package, Every Time Without Controls
Intralox 90-degree transfers (also known as right angle junctions, perpendicular transfers, or L-transfers/T-transfers) effectively address the common problems associated with traditional right angle transfer systems and tight curve conveyors: inaccurately positioned packages and sensor failures that cause jams, bad bar code reads, line slowdowns, and downtime. Intralox Activated Roller Belt™ (ARB™) technology orients and positions packages accurately every time without complex controls and obtrusive moving parts so that problems do not occur and the line stays productive.
An Intralox ARB 90-Degree Transfer can replace a radius conveyor, pop-up transfer conveyor, transfer tables, right angle offsets, or chain transfer offset in a layout.
Benefits of ARB 90-Degree Transfers:
- All the benefits of patented ARB technology
- Enable 90-degree product transfers in a small footprint without damaging products
- Reduce jams by ensuring perfect orientation for a wide range of package dimensions
- Gently handle products that other 90-degree transfer technologies cannot
- Capable of changing orientation (as do pop-up conveyors and pusher conveyors) or maintaining orientation (as do turn conveyors)
- Throughput capacity of 120 products per minute
Ideal solution for...
- Ensuring accurate product orientation and product positioning
- Eliminating sensors and controls plus associated maintenance time and costs
- Ensuring operating safety without guarding
- Creating a compact system layout
- Enabling a jam-free alternative to a 90-degree curve
ARB technology available:
- ARB™ 90-Degree Transfer S400