- Hygienic Seafood Conveyance
Identify Listeria Hideouts So You Can Eliminate Them on Your Lines
Commercial Food Sanitation, an Intralox company, reveals the most likely places where Listeria can lurk along your conveyors
To eliminate Listeria monocytogenes in your seafood processing equipment, first you must locate it. That means knowing the areas where normal cleaning can’t always reach this pervasive, resilient pathogen.
Left undetected, Listeria colonies will thrive on your equipment, threatening your food safety, bottom line, and brand reputation.
Where could Listeria be hiding on your conveyors?
The experts at Commercial Food Sanitation (CFS) have pulled all the information together into a handy tool that includes a checklist of what to look for in your plant.
- What makes Listeria a unique threat to seafood processing facilities
- Five potential trouble spots and harborage areas on your conveyors
- Links to industry resources to help you mitigate the risks of Listeria
- Steps to manage the issue with your existing equipment
- Examples of how to modify your conveyors to achieve food safety goals