ARB Alignment Conveyor Precisely Aligns All Types of Products in a 40% Smaller Footprint
Intralox’s alignment conveyor accurately aligns boxes, cases, cartons, and shrink-wrapped packages of all sizes. Employing Activated Roller Belt™ (ARB™) technology, the alignment conveyor gently drives a stream of randomly introduced items to one side, uniformly squaring them against a guard rail. Product quality remains uncompromised as product movement is directed via angled rollers embedded in the conveyor belt.
Benefits of ARB Aligners:
- All the benefits of patented ARB technology
- 40% smaller footprint than traditional technologies such as skewed rollers
- Guaranteed positive justification, even after starts/stops
- Ensure precise spacing between products
- Less maintenance than skewed rollers
Ideal solution for...
- Aligning items within a minimal footprint
- Accommodating a wide variety of package sizes
- Preparing packages for downstream processes
- Orienting and aligning boxes and cases before infeeds:
ARB technology available:
ARB™ Aligner S400
ARB™ Aligner S7000